Last modified: January 10, 2018
you to make informed how and why we need access to your information,
please read this carefully. We hope to be as clear as possible,
otherwise you can write us with any questions.
to explain how we use the information you share with us to give you
a tool that is friendly.
We would like you to understand what information we access with your
permission and what we do, and we don’t do, with it.
All the information we have access to is related to the use of the
5th Edition Spellbook application and its features. Broadly speaking,
there are two categories of information we need:
1. Information we must have for you to use 5th Edition Spellbook
This includes technical and sensor information necessary to handle the application,
such as the touchscreen data and gyroscope information of your device. This allows
you to control the application and that we do simple things, such as rotating the screen,
prevent the device from entering the idle state (if configured), access the network so you
can buy some beer or see the ads to support us.
2. Information we can use to provide additional features.
We do not receive or store your data, everything is only for the operation of the application.
These features depend on the use of additional information from your mobile device, but are
not required to use the application. However, these features cannot be used if permissions
are not granted.
- Pictures and Camera: We will never analyze or import your photo library or films, we will
only use the images you choose specifically in each spellbook created to display them
in the application.
- Voice: We will access your microphone only to record the sounds you decide to record and
save in the application and then play them back when casting a spell.
- Storage: This permission let the application create a folder where you store the images and audios you use in the application.
- Accounts: The app need the permission to get the Google accounts in your device only to check it if you made some donation, this permission is part of the "Contacts" permission.
We will never use your images or your videos or your audios outside of the
The distinction between these two categories is important. The information in the first
category is information you must provide to use 5th Edition Spellbook. When you accept our
For this second category of information, we will ask for your permission before accessing
it for the first time, we will only use the information for the purpose described, and you
may have the possibility to change your mind and revoke that permission. Acceptance of our
in the second category; We are only explaining to you that to use some functions
we will ask for your permission.
Updates to our policy
created by a D&D player who wants to collaborate with the community.